This warranty is issued by SOMMANI ALUCORE(I) PVT. LTD. (Hereinafter referred to us "PRASO" to the customer identified in this Certificate and applies to the finish on flat sheet and coil products. (Hereinafter referred to us the "Products") with PVDF based coating consisting of KYNAR [email protected] or Hylar [email protected] (Hereinafter referred to us the "Coating"). if erected anywhere within India.
- PRASO warrants that during the Twenty (20) year warranty period. The coating will not peel, blister, flake, chip, check or crack. (except for such slight crazing or cracking as may occur on lightly roll-formed edges or break bends at the time of roll forming or other fabrication or pie-painted sheet or coil and which is accepted in the industry as standard.) PRASO warrants that when installed vertically or no more than eighty-six (86') from the vertical the coating will not chalk in excess of a numerical rating of 8 for Ten years when measured by following under the standard procedures specified in ASTM D-659-80. Notwithstanding the foregoing, PRASO makes no warranty against chalking for any embossed products which are installed 46' or more from the vertical. PRASO warrants that when installed vertically or not more than eighty-six (86') from the vertical. The coating will not fade or change color for twenty years in excess of 5 NBS units measured according to ASTM C-2244-79 on exposed paint surfaces that have been cleaned of external deposit and chalk. Not withstanding the foregoing PRASO makes to warranty against fading or color change for any embossed products which are installed 46" or more from the vertical.
- This warranty does not cover damage or deterioration caused by any occurrence beyond PRASO's control, including, without, limitation, fire, vandalism, radiation, foreign substances in the atmosphere (such as those contaminated with chemical fumes), intermittent or continual submersion in water — or any other liquid or solid materials damage from wind deliberate damage, improper handling by erectors, fabrication of flat sheet or coil, mechanical damage to any other physical damage.
- This warranty will apply to products on a surface less than 1000 feet from saltwater (coast or canal) only if maintenance was performed by the building owner including annual water (fresh tap water) rinse in accountancy with AAMA 610-02(2002). The products must not be cleaned with abrasive or chemical cleaners.
- This warranty does not cover damage or deterioration resulting from moisture contamination or entrapment or any other contamination detrimental to the coating which occurs before installation of the Products, Including, without limitation, contamination occurring during shipment of the products to the job site or during storage at the job site. This warranty does not cover failure due to corrosion of the substrate. Other PRASO warranties address corrosion issues.
- Uniform fading and color change of the Products are excluded from this Warranty since exposure to sunlight and extremes of weather and temperature will cause any colored surface to gradually fade. darken, chalk, or acquire surface accumulation of dirt or stains. The severity of these conditions depends on the air quality the geographic location of the property and other local conditions over which PRASO has no control Non-Uniform fading and color changes are not covered by this warranty if they result from the coated surfaces being unequally exposed to sunlight and the elements.
- All Warranty work will be performed by PRASO or by a Company, dealer, contractor. applicator or distributor selected by PRASO. Since there may be a color valance between the replacement to repainted Products and the originally installed products due to normal weathering (i.e. exposure to sunlight and extremes of temperature and weather) of the originally installed products, this condition shall not be indicative of a detection.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, PRASO liability shall not exceed the lesser of the following
- The customers' liability directly attributable to a breach warranty. or
- The refinishing or replacement of the failed coated material or at PRASO option refund of the purchase price.
- Claims under warranty must be presented in writing during the warranty period and within thirty (30) days after customers become aware that any warranted condition has occurred. Time is if the essence and failure to give notice within the specified time shall discharge PRASO from any obligations under this warranty. PRASO must be given a reasonable opportunity to do an on-site inspection to determine if there is a coating failure.
- Any Controversy or claim arising out of or related to this warranty of the branch thereof shall be brought before a count of competent jurisdictions in Ahmedabad. Gujarat under the substantive and procedural laws of the state of Gujarat.
- This warranty is given as the exclusive warranty and exclusive remedy and no other warranties, either express or implied including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or purposes are made and such warranties are expressly disclaimed. There are no warranties that extend beyond the description contained in this instrument customer waives the benefit of any rule that the disclaimers of warranty shall be construed against the seller. And agrees that the disclaimers in this instrument shall be construed liberally in favor of PRASO. PRASO shall not be liable for any special incidental or consequential damages PRASO hereby disclaims all liabilities for damages based on theories of negligence and strict product liability. This warranty is extended to the customer alone and no others is non-transferable and non-assignable. and may not be enlarged in its scope by any representative salesperson. agent or other employee or PRASO. The customer shall not permit anyone to claim or imply that this warranty extends or can be "passed through" to anyone other than the customers. This provision is a material term of this warranty and its violation or breach by customers or any of customer's agents or representatives shall void and cancel. This warranty for all purposes.
Praso is commited to assure warranty of 20 years to the company from the date of purchase.